Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5506-AIDTOD-003
Workplace : MONTPELLIER
Date of publication : Wednesday, October 09, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 24 months
Expected date of employment : 1 January 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : from 2600 to 3000 € brut monthly based on experience
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
Post-doc researcher, responsible for team activities related to the development of compact physical models based on 1D and 2D nonmaterial devices and circuits for energy efficient neuromorphic computing. Active participation in the H2020 NeurONN project and interactions with the members of the consortium.
* Theoretical work on modeling and simulation of devices and circuits based on 1D and 2D nanomaterials.
* Simulation work on the architecture design exploration based on oscillating neural networks.
* Interaction with other members of the NeurONN project team and consortium
* Organization of meetings with external partners.
* Writing of scientific articles (conferences and newspapers) and presentation of results at conferences.
Experience in information systems and modeling of components and circuits.
Knowledge in VLSI and CAD.
Publications in high level journals.
Ability to work in a team
Spirit of initiative, sense of organization.
Ability to speak clearly orally and in writing
The candidate will join the SmartIES team, Department of Microelectronics at LIRMM.
We talk about it on Twitter!