Reference : UMR5293-PASFOS-002
Workplace : BORDEAUX
Date of publication : Tuesday, June 21, 2022
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 24 months
Expected date of employment : 1 September 2022
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : entre 2663€ and 3069€ gross by month
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
- To develop a research theme on the relationship between emotional states and chronic pain, focusing on the relationship between fear and nociceptive transmission in the dorsal horn of the spinal cord.
- Stereotactic surgery
- optogenetics, in vivo electrophysiology
- algesimetry, conditioned fear
- in vivo electrophysiology
- immunohistochemistry, epifluorescence and confocal microscopy
- animal experimentation: designer level and surgery
- experience in optogenetics
- experience in in vivo electrophysiology
Host laboratory, Institute of Neurodegenerative Diseases, research team 6, Monoamine Parkinson and Pain, directed by Abdelhamid Benazzouz and Pascal Fossat.
The team works on spinal phenomena leading to hypersensitivity to pain in different physiopathological contexts. The person recruited will be supervised by Pascal Fossat and will benefit from the support of the technical staff of the laboratory.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Constraints and risks
Risks related to animal experimentation
We talk about it on Twitter!