Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5263-ANNCAM-007
Workplace : TOULOUSE
Date of publication : Monday, January 07, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 9 months
Expected date of employment : 15 February 2019
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : About 2530 €
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
In the context of an ergonomic linguistics, the mission of the researcher will be to define a controlled language for the drafting of the requirements at the CNES from the existing modes of writing.
- Identify and study existing corpora (French and English), identify the work already done on the controlled languages.
- Put in place a method of identification tooled existing regularities.
- Retain some of these regularities and propose alternative forms.
- Submit these different forms to CNES experts to select the most accepted ones.
- Set up training for this new controlled language.
- Competence in corpus linguistics (use of tools to identify repetitive patterns in corpora).
- In-depth knowledge of the controlled languages.
- Know how to set up tests on an internet platform
- English essential (oral and written).
- To be able to report on the progress of his work.
- Know how to present results.
- Relational and editorial skills.
The mission will take place in the CLLE laboratory and 1 day per week at CNES.
Multidisciplinary and versatile in cognitive science, the Cognition, Languages, Language, Ergonomics (CLLE) laboratory conducts research that encompasses a vast area of linguistics and psychology. The research conducted in the laboratory is organized around two major research teams, each with four axes.
This offer comes from the ERSS team, axis II S'Caladis.
Constraints and risks
Travel possible in France and abroad to present papers at conferences.
We talk about it on Twitter!