Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5206-MARLUC-002
Workplace : LYON 07
Date of publication : Monday, January 13, 2020
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 18 months
Expected date of employment : 1 March 2020
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : 2643.22 € monthly gross salary
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The research center Triangle (UMR 5206) is offering a 18-months research contract for a junior researcher, to be part of the research team « MINA93 » on unaccompanied minors. The program is funded by the Migration Institute in cooperation with the Seine Saint Denis council. The contract will start in March 2020.
• collect empirical data for the 2 parts of the « MINA93 » project :
- Institutional settings and practices (how public policies responded to the increasing number of unaccompanied minors on the local territory)
- Trajectories (the « career » of the youth before arriving in the child protection system, during custody, and after)
• Analyse data and produce scientific deliverables : conference talks, academic articles…
• Participate in the facilitation of teamwork in the research group
• Participate in the facilitation of the partnership with the Council (organise workshops etc.)
• PhD completed in : sociology, demography, political science, anthropology or geography
• ability to collect and analyse quantitative data
• fieldwork experience (observation, biographical interviews, ethnographical methods)
• research experience in the field of : migration, childhood/adolescence, social policies
• ability to work in a team and facilitate partnership with the Seine Saint Denis council and the other members of the project.
• Fluency in French mandatory, knowledge of foreign languages appreciated.
• administrative residence is Triangle in Lyon, but the research takes place in Seine Saint-Denis (Paris region) so a residency in the Paris region is highly recommended.
The research team is made up of five people under the coordination of the project manager "MINA93".
We talk about it on Twitter!