Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5088-MARPEL-001
Workplace : TOULOUSE
Date of publication : Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 12 months
Expected date of employment : 16 September 2019
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : Between 2617.05 € and 3729.53 €
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : 1 to 4 years
The candidate will need to characterize the mechanical properties of a developing tissue and identify the respective roles of internal and external forces in the tissue. The model system is the Drosophila developing leg
- Force measurements by micro manipulations by laser ablation and optical tweezer
- Advanced imaging with a combination of techniques (confocal, spinning disc, structured illuminations)
- Monitoring of cellular behavior and tissue remodeling on living samples
- Exceptional candidate, of any nationality, holding a PhD or equivalent
- Must develop competitive multidisciplinary research for a one-year project
- Highly motivated candidate with a strong interest in cell biology
- Expertise in biophysics required
- Expertise in imaging necessary.
Founded in 2016, the Centre for Integrative Biology of Toulouse (CBI; http://cbi-toulouse.fr/eng/) is an institute regrouping five research centers in Biological Sciences of the University of Toulouse and the French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS). It is located in Toulouse, South West of France, in the main Campus of the Université Toulouse III-Paul Sabatier (http://www.univ-tlse3.fr/), which offers a multidisciplinary education in the fields of science, health, engineering, and technology, developing one of the most important scientific research clusters in France. In 2020, CBI will benefit from a brand new building currently in construction, in line with its expansion policy.
Consult the "post doc offer"
We talk about it on Twitter!