Faites connaître cette offre !
Reference : UMR5086-LAULEC-001
Workplace : LYON 07
Date of publication : Monday, January 07, 2019
Type of Contract : FTC Scientist
Contract Period : 24 months
Expected date of employment : 1 April 2019
Proportion of work : Full time
Remuneration : around 2000 € per month (net)
Desired level of education : PhD
Experience required : Indifferent
The aim of the post-doc will be to study diverse proteins from hepatitis B virus using mainly solid-state NMR in order to better understand the role of these proteins in the viral life cycle.
- preparation of proteins using bacterial and cell-free expression systems
- solid-state NMR measurements on a high-field spectrometer
- spectra analysis and protein assignments
- structure calculations / docking of interactions
- biochemistry skills including protein expression and purification
- NMR skills including basics knowledge in NMR theory and some experience in solid-state NMR experiments
The post-doctorate fellow will work under the lead of the CNRS researcher Lauriane Lecoq, in the NMR team led by Anja Böckmann in the Institut de Biologie et Chimie des Protéines (IBCP) in Lyon. NMR experiments will be performed at the CRMN, Lyon on a 800 MHz spectrometer.
We talk about it on Twitter!